Steve is a sharp-witted, fun loving, (apparently very talented) ex-chef who switched careers so he could have more of a positive impact on people’s lives. Steve forges really strong relationships with his clients and retains a sense of fun in their sessions and if you are lucky he will occasionally supply an amazing recipe or two!
My Hobbies and interests
I have competed at various levels of Mixed Martial Arts and have a keen interest from a spectator and competitor perspective. Food is a massive part of my life, having trained and worked as a Chef at Le Manoir.
Why I love my job
I love improving myself from a professional standpoint and really enjoy the on-going education I receive at Embody and can then pass on to our clients.
My greatest motivation
My clients are my greatest motivation. Helping them achieve what they did not know was possible is the most rewarding experience I could ask for.
Relevant experience/background qualifications
- Personal trainer level 3
- Kettlebells, Olympic lifting and Strength and Conditioning level 2
- Body Type Nutrition
- 4years experience in the industry having trained, initially, as a Chef. Nutrition is a particular interest
- Interned and attended seminars run by numerous body composition and strength coaches
- Competed at different levels of mixed martial arts and still has a keen interest
- Motivated by results, that’s why he chose to further his career with embody