There is nothing like an omelette to set you up for a busy day ahead. Try this supercharged variation and let us know what you think…. Recipe by personal trainer and nutrition expert Greg Cornthwaite.
– Blend 4 x free range or organic eggs (2 x eggs if female) with salt and pepper and a dash of unsweetened almond milk.
Add to pan:
– 1 x thumb of butter
– 1 x chopped large tomato
– 1 x fist of kale
– 1/3 of a leek
– 2 x cloves of garlic or a tsp of lazy garlic
– Dash of salt, pepper, chilli power, mixed herbs
– Add the eggs to the pan and heat for 2 min
– Squirt some tomato puree on top then finish under the grill until golden brown.