Watch the video:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Slice the shallots, kaffir lime leaf, garlic, chilli, lemon grass, ginger, chives and coriander and add them all into a mixing bowl. Add the zest of one lime into the mix.
- Add the white fish, and sliced ingredients into a blender and blend until a smooth mix forms. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten.
- Pan fry for four minutes, or until slightly golden.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the beetroot, carrot, savoy cabbage, red chilli and radish. Keep chilli and radish separate. Squeeze lime juice over the mix of carrots, beetroot and savoy cabbage. Toss by hand and leave in the bowl.
- Transfer the fishcakes onto a tray and bake for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Serve the salad, top with the baked fishcakes and finish with a sprinkle of coconut, radish and chilli.